20th /21st Century Festival Commissioned Piece (2017)
- Participants must be students of PTC Members
- Participants will perform the commissioned piece along one (or more) other piece of the participant’s choice for the 20th/21st Century Music Festival on Sunday, February 12, 2017.
- Puddles for solo piano does not have to be memorized
- Students can be any age (18 and under) as long as they can perform the piece at the tempo indicated with good preparation
- Everyone will receive a certificate of recognition for performing the commissioned work
- Deserving students will be invited to audition for the Honors Program free of charge (April 22-23)
- One student will be chosen to perform in the Winners’ Recital at Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall on May 6, 2017 (all rules and regulations apply)